St. Michael’s Harbour, Inc. services adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities during the transition between high school and adulthood. TAP’s ultimate goal is to assist individuals of all ages with intellectual and developmental disabilities in obtaining competitive employment.
The purpose of the program is to assist adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in developing “real world” job skills training, on the job experience and ultimately competitive employment.
- Social skills groups
- Job seeking and placement services
- Community Based Work Assessment
- Post-Employment Support
- Parent Groups
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Community Inclusion Services
- Must be 18 years of age or older (21 for Adult Autism Waiver)
- Must be a resident of the county in which you are applying for services
- Must have a confirmed disability (Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, Etc)
- Services are typically free of charge to the program participant. For eligible individuals, funding sources include the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR), Ticket to Work Program (SSA), Adult Autism Waiver (BAS), Intellectual Disability Services (ODP), and Fee-For-Services.
Our work would not be possible without the support of some of our EMPLOYMENT/ASSESSMENT LOCATION listed below: